Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Undead

I don't know why but I have a fascination with ZOMBIES, The Undead, living dead, Ghouls, or whatever you call them on your side of the world, I have seen almost every Zombie movie I have found at the video store. I have read the Zombie survival guide and highly recommend it to anyone who isn't educated about this epic problem. Sometimes I get scared at work because I think the customers sitting in line holding their stupid credit card, with their mouths open, drooling, are Zombies, but I have to restrain myself from jumping over the register and fighting off the hords(for those who didn't know, taking the head off a zombie is the only way to kill them)

I am at constant state of alert when it comes to Zombies.

I don't sleep, I wait for Zombies.

I am only trying to share my concern with the public. I tried out to play a zombie in some crappy B zombie flick that was being filmed near me, and I thought that with all my training I could see into the minds of the Zombies and understand their desire ... FOR BRAINS. Unfortunately I never got the part in the movie, the whole cast was eaten by zombies. For those of you who are not infected yet Be Cautious. That is my only warning.

2 comments:

William Evertson said...

I think it's a slam dunk from your last post that you have become infected and are in fact undead yourself. Before it's to late, jump over the counter, turn around and wrench your own head off. Your customers will thank you. On the off chance I'm wrong, maybe ask a customer for a date and put up another post.

Unknown said...

read your post
laughed my head off
and therein lies the proof...
I'm SO NOT a zombie